Friday, September 3, 2010

3 good

I love this photo. She is not posing for it and it is kinda totally
unexpected. I believe unexpected photos make the best photos.
It also has very good lighting,  her chin is well lite but at the same
time she has a very nice shadow over her eyes. I also love the very
vivid color in the photo. Again like the flower, she is very in focus
while the stuff around her is blurred.
This photo has a very nice focal point to it that makes you
want to follow it and see more. It seems like lighting is not
quite right but it makes the picture seem a little more mysterious.
I think the little bit of sunlight that comes though makes this a very well set photo.
I love this photo. It is very simple with more flowers in the 
background that you cant quite tell as it gets father away.
I love how the one flower is very in focus and the others
have more of a blurred look to them. Its a very elegant photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment