Thursday, September 2, 2010

KWL

Photography is a great way to keep memories and see how things change over time. I know that you need the right lightings and shadows to create a good photo. Early in the morning or late in the evening are good time to take photos and get good lighting. There are all different type of cameras like nikon, canon, and kodak. You can have all types of colors and edit your photos. You want to make sure your background will not get washed out with the light. You don't wasn't to make pictures look to set up, you want a more natural look.

I would like to know how to set up pictures of people without making it look like they are posed for you. I would also like to know how to set up good lighting inside with a a whole studio. I would also like to know all the settings on my camera what they are good for. I would also like to know how to take pictures at a sporting event without all the blur effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment